Discover the next advance in PC performance with our high-performance, highly reliable 960 EVO Series NVMe M.2 SSDs. The combination of Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) with a new Polaris controller outperforms our SATA SSDs with exceptionally fast read/write speeds, and Samsung TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further. Samsung's Magician software solution provides advanced functionality for you to manage, monitor and maintain your drive.
Samsung 960 EVO MZ-V6E250BW - Solid state drive - encrypted - 250 GB - internal - M.2 2280 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - 256-bit AES - TCG Opal Encryption
- Solid state drive - internal
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)
- TRIM support, sleep mode, Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm, TurboWrite Technology, V-NAND Technology, eDrive, NVM Express (NVMe), S.M.A.R.T., 256-bit AES, IEEE 1667
Internal Data Rate:
- 3200 MBps (read) / 1500 MBps (write)
Maximum 4KB Random Write:
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - M.2 Card
- 1.2 Watt (idle)
- 5.13 Watt (average)
- 5 mW (sleep)
Software & System Requirements
- Samsung Magician Software
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Shock Tolerance (non-operating):
- Experience excellent performance
The NVMe interface of the 960 PRO supports PCIe lanes for an enhanced bandwidth and lower latency. You can experience massive sequential R/W (read/write) speeds.
- Amazing performance and capacity
Samsung provides advanced end-to-end integration for the hard drives. The 960 PRO is optimized for performance and capacity, enabling you to store a lot of data on a single NVMe hard drive.
No Reviews are available at this time