The DX30 is capable to deliver 4K/UHD with Intel integrated graphics GPU engine, made it perfect for digital signage and kiosk. In order to meet the diverse needs of industrial commercial applications, the DX30 includes a wealth of I / O and high-speed storage interfaces, including USB 2.0, USB 3.0, M.2, PS/2, COM ports, and SATA 6 Gbps to meet various of customer's requirements. Also, the DX30 has built-in one DisplayPort and one HDMI.
Shuttle XPC slim DX30 - Barebone - Slim-PC - 1 x Celeron J3355 - HD Graphics 500 - GigE - WLAN: 802.11b/g/n
Controller Interface Type:
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal 2.5"
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x SO-DIMM 204-pin (1.35 V)
- 1 M.2 Card - 2280
- 1 M.2 Card - 2230
- 1 x microphone - mini-jack (1 in front)
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack (1 in front)
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 2 x serial
- 2 x USB 3.0 (2 in front)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse
Operating System / Software
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Support 4K Ultra HD
Now with four times the resolution of Full HD, viewers can enjoy the super detailed and crystal clear imaging of 4K.
- Great connectivity
With multiple USB2.0, USB 3.0, and PS/2 port, the DX30 also features two RS232 ports which both support 0V/5V/12V. Connect with barcode scanners, receipt printers, keypads, and other peripherals. The DX30 is easily configured into peripheral-heavy POS, kiosk, and digital signage systems.
- Support wire and wireless high-speed networks
The DX30 has built-in Intel i211 Gigabit LAN and supports Wake on LAN to provide high-speed data transfer capability as well as a better compatibility for business network environment.
- Support HEVC/H.265 high-definition video playback
The advanced has built-in HEVC/H.265 and VP9 video decoding. The DX30 can decode the video with the advanced codecs and reduce CPU utilization with lower power consumption.
- High-speed data transmission interface
With Intel Apollo Lake platform technology, the DX30 features native SATA 6 Gbps and USB 3.0 high-speed storage interfaces. A USB 3.0 port which supports up to 5 Gbps and provides greater data access speed than a USB 2.0 port.
No Reviews are available at this time