The Cisco Meraki MS225-24 is a 24-port cloud-managed stackable L2 enterprise-class access switch with four SFP+ uplinks and support for Cisco's Redundant Power System (RPS) for mission critical environments. The MS225 family includes integrated client and layer 7 application visibility, remote troubleshooting tools like live packet capture and cable test. The MS225 family is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost and complexity.
Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS225-24 - Switch - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (40 - 60 Hz))
- Switch - 24 ports - managed - stackable
- Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP+
- Stacking bandwidth: 80 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 95.24 Mpps
Remote Management Protocol:
- Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, LLDP support, DHCP relay, Port Security, DHCP client, e-mail notification, Zero Touch Auto Provisioning, static routing, Multicast filtering function, 802.1x authentication, cable test, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), Link Aggregation, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), push notification, Root Guard
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
- 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 4 x 10GBase-X SFP+ uplink
- 2 x network stack device
- AC 120/230 V (40 - 60 Hz)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
No Reviews are available at this time