The Cisco Meraki MS225-24 is a 24-port cloud-managed stackable L2 enterprise-class access switch with four SFP+ uplinks and support for Cisco's Redundant Power System (RPS) for mission critical environments. The MS225 family includes integrated client and layer 7 application visibility, remote troubleshooting tools like live packet capture and cable test. The MS225 family is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost and complexity.
Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS225-48 - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink) - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - managed - stackable
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
Remote Management Protocol:
- Flow control, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, SMS alert, IPv4 support, LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), static routing, crossover detection, cloud managed, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Cisco Discovery Protocol, Root Guard
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+ uplink
- AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz)
- Redundant Power System (RPS) connector
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
No Reviews are available at this time