F5's cloud-ready Application Delivery Controller (ADC) platform provides DevOps-like agility with the scale, security depth, and investment protection needed for both established and emerging apps. The F5 BIG-IP iSeries appliances deliver quick and easy programmability, ecosystem-friendly orchestration, and record breaking, software-defined hardware performance. As a result, customers can accelerate private clouds and secure critical data at scale while lowering TCO and future proofing their application infrastructure.
F5 BIG-IP iSeries i2600 DNS - Load balancing device - 10 GigE - 1U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Request rate (layer 7): 350000 requests per second
- Connection rate (layer 4): 125000 connections per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 10 Gbps
- Layer 7 throughput: 10 Gbps
- Software compression: 3 Gbps
- Concurrent Layer 4 connections: 14000000
- HTTP (layer 4) requests per second: 600000
- 1 x USB - Type A
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 4 x - SFP (mini-GBIC)
- 2 x - SFP+
- IC Class A, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, FCC Part 15 B Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 55024:2010, ETSI EN 300 386 V1.6.1:2012, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013, IEC60950-1:2005+A1:2009+A2:2013, EN 55032:2012, ANSI/UL 60950-1-2014
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Obtain the low TCO
Reduce TCO and the infrastructure footprint by consolidating app and security services on to a unified, high-performance platform.
- Protect critical data
Deliver the SSL capacity required to protect critical data - including offload of elliptical curve cryptography (ECC) processing to hardware - enabling forward secrecy scaling. Simplify operations and improve customer confidence with the fastest way to an SSL Labs A+ rating.
- Secure applications
Deliver the most effective protection with integrated, one-pass, full stack security, including an ICSA Certified firewall, high-capacity DDoS mitigation, contextual access management, and more.
- Ensure the easiest deployment for private clouds
Save time with the only simple, out-of-the-box native orchestration for major private clouds.
- Maximize investment protection
The iSeries' software-defined hardware includes unique F5 TurboFlex FPGA technology that enables on-demand optimized performance for specific use cases such as DDoS protection or UDP traffic processing. Eliminate forklift upgrades and extend the lifecycle of app delivery hardware with software-upgradeable performance.
- Maximize uptime
Ensure your critical infrastructure is built on reliable, carrier-grade hardware with hot-swappable components, redundant power supplies and fans, and always-on management integrated with a full baseboard management controller (BMC) with IPMI support.
No Reviews are available at this time