Designed for large venues, the PowerLite 5520W widescreen installation projector delivers uncompromising image quality and professional-grade reliability. Offering high color brightness, this projector ensures bright and vivid images. Featuring 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness plus WXGA resolution with up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio, the PowerLite 5520W shines even in environments with high ambient light. Horizontal and vertical lens shift increases installation flexibility, while advanced digital connectivity, including HDBaseT, ensures easy integration. Miracast allows presenters to wirelessly mirror Android device screens. The projector also supports enterprise-level wireless security and remote network monitoring/control.
Epson PowerLite 5520W - 3LCD projector - 5500 lumens (white) - 5500 lumens (color) - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - 720p - with 2 years Epson Road Service Program - Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
- 2 years Epson Road Service Program
- 1,024,000 pixels (1,280 x 800) x 3
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 5000 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 10000 hour(s) - economic mode
- EPSON 3LCD technology, 16:9 aspect ratio support, 4:3 aspect ratio support
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- VGA, HDMI, component video, MHL, HDBaseT
LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols:
- 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x component video input - RCA x 5
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) (management)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) / HDMI
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x HDBaseT - RJ-45
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), lens lock
- Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 90 days
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- Bright and colorful
Features 5500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 5500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
- WUXGA resolution
1280 x 800 Full HD widescreen resolution.
- Lens shift
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift.
- HDMI connectivity
Includes all-digital HDMI audio and video connection for HD quality with just one cable.
Combines HDMI, Ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
Epson ELPWR01 - Safety wire - for Epson EB-720, 750, 755, 982, 992, E20, FH52, W49, X49, EH-TW5700, VS260; BrightLink 1485
No Reviews are available at this time