Get essential presentation features and advanced connectivity for your HP Pro PC or notebook with the HP ProDisplay P203 20-inch Monitor, a sleek display for your everyday business productivity at a highly affordable price point.
HP ProDisplay P203 - LED monitor - 20" (20" viewable) - 1600 x 900 - TN - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - VGA, DisplayPort - black - Smart Buy (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- 1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- HDCP, 72% color gamut, Frame Rate Control (FRC), Mercury free, arsenic free
- 19 in x 7.5 in x 14.6 in - with stand
Display Position Adjustments:
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), detachable stand
- 1 x VGA cable - 6 ft
- 1 x DisplayPort cable - 6 ft
- Plug and Play, CSA, UL, VCCI, BSMI, NOM, TUV S, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, FCC, ISO 9241-307, KCC, WEEE, MEPS, KC, CECP, CEL, Directive 2002/95/EC, EAC, ISC, CEL Grade 2, WEEE 2002/96/EC, SEPA, low halogen, ICE, SmartWay, IEEE 1680, ISO 11469, ISO 1043
Manufacturer Selling Program:
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 19 in - depth: 7.5 in - height: 14.6 in - weight: 7.3 lbs
- Without stand - width: 19 in - depth: 2.2 in - height: 12.1 in - weight: 6 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Fabulous front-of-screen
Enjoy crisp, clear HD color for all of your content on the 20-inch diagonal screen with 1600 x900 resolution, 5 ms response time, and 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- High-speed connectivity and HD imagery
Experience stunning HD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort connection, which also supports multiple display connections from a single PC. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
- Create an efficient, easy-to-use workspace
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
- Be energy smart
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low halogen design that is ENERGY STAR and TCO certified and EPEAT Gold registered.
No Reviews are available at this time