The Netis wireless powerline adapter PL7622 kit combines a wireless unit and a wired. It turns your existing electrical wiring into a high-speed wireless network without extra wires or drilling into the wall. The adapters require no configuration. Simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish wireless network in a snap. PL7622 kit extends the powerline network to every corner of your house or office by your existing electrical network.
Netis PL7622 Kit - Bridge - HomePlug AV (HPAV) - 802.11b/g/n - 2.4 GHz - wall-pluggable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, HomePlug AV (HPAV)
- AES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
- NAT support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), bandwidth control, DHCP relay, MAC address aging
- LAN: 3 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- 1 x HomePlug AV 2.0
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Plug and Play
You can set up a stable powerline connection fast with PL7622 kit, just plug in and play, no configuration required.
- Wide range
PL7622 kit can cover the connection range over the same electrical circuit with a large line length.
- Homeplug AV
PL7622 kit supports Homeplug AV standard, delivering high data transfer rate over existing electrical wires, no extra wires required. It's ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and general Internet surfing.
- Power saving when standby
When there is no data transmission occurs over a certain period of time, PL7622 kit will automatically switch to power-saving mode, which will significantly reduce power consumption.
No Reviews are available at this time