Aruba 203R Series Unified Remote Access Points deliver secure and fast IEEE 802.11ac wireless and wired network access to corporate resources for branch and home offices. Unique in the industry, the compact Aruba 203R remote AP is software-configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual-radio mode, or 2x2 single-radio mode. It supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band when operating in single-radio 2x2 mode. In dual-radio 1x1 mode, the maximum data rates are 433 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
HPE Aruba AP-203RP (US) - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Line Coding Format:
- CCK, 64 QAM, 256 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 400 Mbps
- Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps
- Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 255
- BSSIDs per radio: 16
- Power, PoE, wireless, link/activity
- Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), DFS support, wall mountable, Quality of Service (QoS), Trusted Platform Module (TPM), reset button, 2T2R MIMO technology, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), Low Density Parity Check (LDPC), Transmit Beam-forming (TxBF) ready, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Cyclic Delay Diversity (CDD), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC), cyclic shift diversity (CSD), Aruba Beacons Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) technology, wireless intrusion protection, Air Monitor (AM)
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T (uplink) - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- EN 60950, IEC 60950, UL 60950, CB, FCC, EN 60601-1-2, cTUVus, EN 300 328, EN 301 489, EN 60601-1-1, LVD 72/23/EEC, EN 301 893, R&TTE Directive 1995/5/EC
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 802.11ac flexible radio architecture
The AP supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
Delivers location-based services for BLE-enabled mobile devices. Enables management of your deployment of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
Minimizes the impact from out-of-band interference from sources such as 3G/4G cellular networks.
- RF management
Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that the AP stays clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN. The AP can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances. IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats. Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials, certificates and keys.
- Intelligent app visibility and control
AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 2,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
No Reviews are available at this time