Print labels and receipts on-demand with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled Brother RJ-2150 mobile printer. Various SDK's for iOS, Android mobile devices and Windows OS PC's let you easily integrate the printer into your existing system. ZPL II, CPCL and Brother ESC/P emulations offer further integration options.
Brother RuggedJet RJ-2150 - Receipt printer - direct thermal - Roll (2.3 in) - 203 dpi - up to 359.1 inch/min - USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n), Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Receipt printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n), Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- EPSON ESC/P, ZPL, Comtec Printer Control Language (CPCL)
- Helsinki, Letter Gothic Bold, Gothic
- Labels, receipt labels, tag labels
- Roll (2.3 in), Roll (1 in)
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (2.3 in)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin mini-USB Type B
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Apple iOS 6, Android 4.0.3 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 (32/64 bits)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Rugged 2" mobile receipt and label printer with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
This compact, rugged high-speed printer is the ideal mobile label and receipt printer for your business. The RJ-2150 is the user friendly option thanks to an integrated backlit LCD and easy-to-load rolls.
- Versatile printing whenever required
Print pricing or markdown labels on demand at the point of labeling, or leave high-quality receipts with your customers. This lightweight printer is ideal for field service/sales, retail, public safety/emergency services, logistics, warehousing or manufacturing businesses.
- Dependable printing
The RJ-2150 has been designed for use in the toughest environments - developed and tested to withstand 2.5 meter drops, and with an IP54 rating against dust and moisture.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity
Quickly and easily connect the RJ-2150 to your mobile device using Bluetooth. With support for Apple MFi, iPhones and iPads can now print using Bluetooth, in addition to Android mobile devices. Or alternatively connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. A USB port is also included for when printing from a Windows based PC is required.
- Incorporate label or receipt printing in your existing systems
With support as standard for ZPL II and CPCL emulations, the RJ-2150 can be added to legacy system which use these printer languages. Or use the Brother ESC/P printer language to access, modify and print templates which were previously designed and uploaded from your PC into the flash memory of the printer.
- SDK's for iOS, Android and Windows devices
Easily add printing within your existing Apps and software by harnessing the power of one of the Brother SDK's (Software Development Kits) available. Use the Brother B-PAC SDK for Windows based programs, or one of the Brother Print SDK's for iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
No Reviews are available at this time