Give your productivity a hand with the ultrathin HP Elite E230t Monitor, a 23-inch diagonal Full HD IPS touch display that's Windows 10 certified with up to 10 simultaneous touch points for every way you touch and comfort adjustability for every way you work.
HP EliteDisplay E230t - LED monitor - 23" (23" viewable) - touchscreen - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5.7 ms - HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort - black (bezel) (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Energy Consumption per Year:
Power Consumption (On mode):
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- 1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)
- 14 ms (On/Off); 5.7 ms (gray-to-gray with overdrive)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- HDCP, anti-glare, 72% color gamut, Frame Rate Control (FRC), On-screen Digital Controls, Mercury free, arsenic-free glass
- 20.5 in x 2.1 in x 12.3 in
- USB 3.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
- HDMI (HDCP)
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- VGA (HD-15)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x VGA cable - 6 ft
- 1 x DisplayPort cable - 6 ft
- 1 x USB cable - 6 ft
- Plug and Play, CSA, UL, VCCI, BSMI, NOM, TUV S, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, FCC, ISO 9241-307, KCC, WEEE, MEPS, China Energy Label Level 1, KC, CECP, EAC, ISC, SEPA, ICE, SmartWay
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- The next evolution of touch
Get a superb hands-on interactive touch experience minus the traditional distractions of glare and messy fingerprints with integrated in-cell touch technology that also enables a sleek, slim display.
- Simply beautiful, nearly borderless
Maximize your visual real estate and see even more of your work on a wide-angle display that has a three-sided micro edge screen, which makes it easy to tile in multi-monitor arrangements and keep clean.
- Create an efficient, smart setup
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace that's perfect for small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.
- Optimized ergonomics
Find just the right position to be comfortable all day with adjustable height up to 150 mm, tilt, and swivel, plus pivot rotation for portrait mode viewing. The included VESA pattern supports wall and arm mounting in tight spaces.
No Reviews are available at this time