Do you require higher performance computation or graphics? Companies are being faced with greater computational and graphics requirements as large, complex computational models become more commonplace. Traditional CPU technology is no longer able to keep up with these increasing demands. NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE ProLiant Servers seamlessly integrate graphics processing unit (GPU) computing with select HPE ProLiant Server families. Designed from the ground up for power-efficient, high performance supercomputing, NVIDIA Accelerators deliver dramatically higher application acceleration than a CPU-only approach for a range of deep learning, scientific, and commercial applications. The thousands of NVIDIA CUDA cores of each accelerator allow it to divide large computing or graphics tasks into thousands of smaller tasks that can be run concurrently, thus enabling much faster simulations and improved graphics fidelity for extremely demanding 3D models.
NVIDIA Quadro P6000 - Graphics card - Quadro P6000 - 24 GB GDDR5X - PCIe 3.0 x16 - DVI, 4 x DisplayPort - for ProLiant DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen9; Synergy 480 Gen10
Max Resolution Details:
- DisplayPort: 7680 x 4230 at 30 Hz / DVI (Dual-Link): 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz / DVI (Single-Link): 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- 4 x DisplayPort
- DVI-D (dual link)
- OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Nvidia nVIEW Multi-Display Technology, Nvidia 3D Vision technology, dual slot heatsink, Nvidia 3D Vision Pro, Nvidia Quadro Mosaic Technology, Nvidia GPUDirect, ultra-quiet active fansink, Shader Model 5.1, Quadro Sync 2, NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, Nvidia VR Ready, HDCP
- Linux, Oracle Solaris, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- DVD-ROM, Internet connection, BD-ROM
Power Consumption Operational:
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB, DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Network Choice, DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10 SMB, DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice, DL380 Gen10 Solution, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block, DL380 Gen9 Special
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module
- Increased Performance to Solve Problems Faster
The NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE ProLiant Servers improve computational performance, dramatically reducing the completion time for parallel tasks, offering quicker time to solutions.
Co-locating the NVIDIA Quadro or NVIDIA GRID GPUs with computational servers, large datasets can be shared, dramatically improving display refresh-rates.
These GPUs are specifically designed to enable rich graphics in virtualized environments. Hewlett Packard Enterprise can satisfy NVIDIA GRID software via HPE Software Licensing and Management Service.
Configured and monitored by HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU). HPE Insight CMU monitors and displays GPU health and temperature, and will also install and provision the GPU drivers and CUDA software.
No Reviews are available at this time