Zebra OneCare Essential service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage, technical support during your local business hours and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Included for mobile computers it is a Device Diagnostic service that will detect WLAN connectivity, memory and battery issues to help triage problems without leaving the hands of the user, preserving productivity. User assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Zebra OneCare Essential with Comprehensive Coverage - Extended service agreement (renewal) - parts and labor - 2 years - repair time: 3 business days - can only be ordered once after initial Zebra OneCare contract expires - for Zebra MC9200, MC9200 Premium, MC92N0-G, MC92N0-G Premium
- Can only be ordered once after initial Zebra OneCare contract expires
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 2 years - repair time: 3 business days
- Technical support - phone consulting - 2 years - availability: business hours (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) / Monday-Friday
- Technical support - cleaning - 2 years
- Technical support - online training - 2 years
- New releases update - 2 years
- Technical support - diagnosis - 2 years
- Accidental damage coverage - 2 years
- Zebra MC9200, MC9200 Premium, MC92N0-G, MC92N0-G Premium
- Get the service level you need
Essential offers software updates and upgrades, varying levels of hardware support, technical support, repair turnaround times, and numerous options to customize your service and visibility requirements to meet your business needs.
- Get unparalleled from-the-manufacturer expertise
Experienced technical support experts are ready to assist in 16 languages to resolve any issues and minimize the impact on your business operations. Solution labs and ability to maintain your customer-specific configurations accelerate trouble resolution, so you're back in business, as soon as possible. And application support specialists can assist with migration to next generation technologies.
No Reviews are available at this time