Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced is the premier edition of Acronis Backup 12.5, the most advanced hybrid backup solution on market. The world's easiest and fastest backup solution, it protects all your data on 21 platforms no matter where it's stored - on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices. Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced safeguards your valuable data with Acronis Active Protection, the only backup technology that actively fights back against ransomware. It also delivers enhanced backup validation and blockchain-based authentication of your backups with Acronis Notary, making it is the most reliable and secure backup solution available.
Acronis Backup Advanced Universal - (v. 12.5) - competitive upgrade license + 1 Year Advantage Premier - 1 machine - volume - 1-4 licenses - ESD - Win
- Utilities - desktop backup / archiving, data recovery
- Competitive upgrade license
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008, Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2010, Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012
- Emergency phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 1 hour - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Emergency e-mail consulting - 1 year - response time: 1 hour - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 1 year - response time: 1 hour - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity critical
- Phone consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- E-mail consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- New releases update - 1 year
- Web-based training - 1 year
- Complete business protection
SAN storage snapshots: reduce impact of backup process on your infrastructure by offloading VMware VM backup snapshots to NetApp SAN storage. Clustered exchange support: protect entire infrastructure and follow best practices by backing up Exchange DAG clusters from passive nodes by default or by choosing active/specific node to perform the backup. Clustered SQL support: protect entire infrastructure and follow best practices by backing up SQL Server clusters from passive nodes by default or by choosing active/specific node to perform the backup. Complete oracle database server backup: reduce RTOs and simplify recovery with backup of entire Oracle Database servers, including operating systems, databases, settings and configuration.
- World's fastest recovery
Remote bare-metal recovery: reduce RTOs of remote sites and systems by accessing bootable media and restoring bare-metal servers remotely via wide-area networks (WAN). Enhanced validation in Sandbox environment: ensure recovery success by validating backup content with checksum, validating recoverability by automatically running the backup as a VM, and performing service availability checks with pre-defined and custom scripts. Automated bare-metal recovery: reduce RTOs of critical systems by automating and orchestrating the recovery by customizing the bootable media with scripting.
- Flexible storage options
Tape drives, autoloaders, and tape libraries: satisfy regulatory requirements and disaster recovery needs by storing backups on local or central tape devices with support for media management, tape rotation, and retention rules. Variable block-size deduplication: reduce disk storage capacity utilization and network bandwidth requirements and protect more systems with efficient, resource-friendly in-line and global deduplication. Off-host operations: reduce production machine loads by performing select activities - such as backup staging (moving), replication (copying), validation, and retention (cleanup) - on a different system. Multiple backup destinations: increase business resiliency with flexible and reliable recovery by storing your backups in up to five different locations, locally and in the cloud. Combine local disks, attached storage, tape, network storage, and cloud locations to minimize your storage costs and provide multiple recovery options in the case of disaster.
- Intuitive, scalable management
Role-based administrative access: enable IT to protect remote offices, branch offices, and departments with the ability to manage, delegate, and establish roles for multiple administrators. Advanced reporting: increase infrastructure resiliency with regular, customizable reports that focus on the exceptions in your infrastructure.
- Innovative data protection
Acronis active protection: proactively prevent the need to recover by protecting data and systems from ransomware attacks, detecting and preventing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and the backup application. Acronis notary: improve regulatory compliance and validity of recovery, ensuring your backup's authenticity and integrity with blockchain.
No Reviews are available at this time