Don't compromise device design for enterprise functionality - or enterprise functionality for device design. With a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones, along with the Zebra-only enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires, TC51 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own.
Zebra TC51-HC - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) - 16 GB - 5" (1280 x 720) - rear camera + front camera - barcode reader - (2D imager) - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Corning Gorilla glass, outdoor viewable
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, PEAPv0, EAP-GTC, EAP-MSCHAPv2
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, 3-axis gyro sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Maximum display size with advanced technology
The 5-inch display offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. This capacitive touch panel gives your workers easy, familiar and flexible multitouch operation that works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. And with great outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
- The ultimate scanning performance
With the advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, your workers get lightning fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed - or displayed on a screen. An extraordinary working range plus a wide field of view increases application flexibility - workers can scan barcodes nearer and farther away. And omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot - there is no need to ever align barcode and scanner.
- Automatically capture and process entire documents
With SimulScan Document Capture, a Mobility DNA ingredient, your workers can simultaneously capture barcodes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing and order speed and more.
- Ultra-high resolution photos
The 13MP camera allows workers to easily document proof-of-condition, proof-of-delivery, proof-of-service and much more.
- The processing power to do it all
The blazing 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor can run everything your workers need to take care of business, from multiple graphics-intensive line-of-business apps to PBX deskphone functionality. You get better performance and better power consumption - while the processor uses less power, apps run faster.
- Rugged and ready for business
While the TC51 look like a smartphone, your workers can drop it in water or onto concrete, use it in dusty areas and more - and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch- and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features.
- High-quality voice for crystal-clear voice calls
Speakers that deliver four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise-cancellation technology ensure that callers on both ends of every call can hear every word - regardless of the volume of background noise.
No Reviews are available at this time