XP40-Q1942 Explosion-Protected PT Thermal Network Camera helps you monitor employee safety and detect the unauthorized individuals in hazardous areas. With its heavy-duty stainless-steel housing, XF40-Q1942 is certified for explosion-prone applications.
AXIS XP40-Q1942 Explosion-Protected Thermal Network Camera - UL - thermal network camera - pan / tilt - explosion-proof - color - 640 x 480 - fixed focal - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 24 V
- Color - pan / tilt - explosion-proof
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- Sharpness control, brightness control, contrast control, image mirror, Motion Detection Technology, 64 preset positions, Privacy Mask Function, NAS-Ready, password protection, thermal sensitivity 50mK, shock detection, auto gain control, Zipstream technology, image overlay, Pixel Counter Support, digest authentication, IP address filtering, electronic image stabilization, exposure zone, guard tour
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SOCKS, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, UPnP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6, Bonjour, RTCP, SMB, IGMP, SSH, SSL, QOS, CIFS
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSD Card, microSDHC Card, microSDXC Card
- Sunshield, AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card 64 GB
- CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-6-2, IP67, FCC Part 15 B Class A, IP66, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024 Class A, IEC EN60529, EN/UL/CSA 60065, UL1203 CSA C22.2 No. 25 M 1966, CSA C22.2 No. 30 M 1986, IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60079-0, IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60079-1, UL1203
Software / System Requirements
- AXIS Camera Station, Windows decoder 1-user license, AXIS Companion
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Relative Humidity (operating):
- Far + wide + sharp = accurate
XP40-Q1942 provides outstanding detection capabilities and fast and easy visual verification of the nature of detected events in order to enhance safety in restricted areas. A combination of 360° pan and 90° tilt capabilities and VGA 640 x 480 thermal resolution means that a single camera can capture events taking place in a large area and at great distance. In addition, thanks to a combination of dynamic histogram equalization, enhanced local contrast and dynamic sharpening, XP40-Q1942 improves image contrast for sharp video with great detail in all conditions. Typical applications include detection of people in restricted areas and safety of personnel in hazardous areas. Electronic image stabilization keeps the picture smooth even when the camera is exposed to vibrations. And shock-detection functionality is included as well.
- The Axis difference
Like all Axis products, XP40-Q1942 supports advanced analytics solutions, from their partners, so it can be easily integrated into your production system. You can use it to monitor production efficiency as well as to visually inspect processes and verify that they're running smoothly. The camera can also be integrated with other systems such as your access control or fire-alarm systems to provide visual verification of events.
No Reviews are available at this time