Liberate the multi-gigabit power of Wave 2 Wi-Fi by using built-in 2.5GbE (802.3bz) backhaul to connect to multi-gigabit switches. Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 4K+ directional antenna patterns.
Ruckus R720 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi 5 - 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
Network / Transport Protocol:
- Concurrent stations: 512
- Simultaneous VoIP clients: up to 60 (802.11e/WMM)
- Simultaneous VoIP clients: 30 (radio)
- Auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, NAT support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), manageable, IPv6 support, wall mountable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), IPv4 support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), ceiling mountable, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, MU-MIMO technology, SU-MIMO technology, 4x4:4 streams
- RADIUS, LDAP, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), Active Directory
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 2.5 GBase-T (PoE+)
- UL 2043, RoHS, WEEE, EN 60601-1-2, EN 50121-4, IEC 61373, EN 50121-1
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Multi-gigabit access speeds
Liberate the multi-gigabit power of Wave 2 Wi-Fi by using built-in 2.5GbE (802.3bz) backhaul to connect to multi-gigabit switches.
- Stunning performance
Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 4K+ directional antenna patterns.
- Service more devices
Connect more devices simultaneously with four MUMIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Get optimal throughput
ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Better mesh networking
Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create selfforming, self-healing mesh networks.
No Reviews are available at this time