Road safety is important. Transcend's DrivePro 110 dashcam utilizes a Sony image sensor to provide high-resolution images with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, the DrivePro 110 features a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, emergency recording, headlight reminder, and driver fatigue alert.
Transcend DrivePro 110 - Dashboard camera - 1080p / 30 fps - 2.0 MP - G-Sensor
Camcorder Sensor Resolution:
Widescreen Video Capture:
Frame Rate (Max Resolution):
- Wide-angle lens f/2.0 - wide angle
- Audio recording, built-in speaker, auto power save, takes photos while movie recording, Motion Detection Technology, Time-Lapse recording
Dashboard Camera Features
- WDR technology, Driver Fatigue alert, Headlight Reminder, Event Recording Mode
Microphone Operation Mode:
- USB 2.0 (5 pin Micro-USB Type B)
- Drivers & Utilities, Transcend DrivePro Toolbox
- Car power adapter, suction cup mount
- Lithium polymer - integrated
- Li-Polymer rechargeable battery (included)
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSD Card, microSDHC Card, microSDXC Card
Memory Card Max Supported Size:
- H.264 - 1920 x 1080 p - 30 fps
- H.264 - 1280 x 720 p - 30 fps
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 110 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
- Built-in battery
A built-in li-polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
- Handy snapshot function
The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 110 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
- Emergency recording
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 110's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
- Parking monitoring mode
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 110 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked. Enabling time-lapse video recording means you can get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage.
- Headlight reminder
When the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions, for example at dusk, or in dark places such as a tunnel and basement, the headlight reminder will automatically activate.
- Driver fatigue alert
To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the driver fatigue alert regularly reminds the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
No Reviews are available at this time