HPE Partner Branded Support provides authorized HPE Partner Ready channel partners with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise hardware and software services. The service enables partners to support end-user customers who have purchased the partners' own branded support services. HPE technical resources work remotely with your service resources to help resolve hardware and software problems with HPE products that you could not resolve after following standard HPE diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures. The service also provides the HPE partner with software updates for selected HPE-supported software products for each system, processor, processor core, or end-user software license, as allowed by HPE or the original manufacturer software license. In addition, the service provides you with electronic access to related product and support information, enabling you to locate this commercially available essential information.
HPE Next Business Day Partner Branded Support - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 5 years - on-site - response time: NBD - for P/N: JW809A, JW810A, JW811A, JW811AR, JW813A
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 5 years - on-site - response time: next business day
- Technical support - phone consulting - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Technical support - remote diagnosis - 5 years
- Product info support - fax-on-demand - 5 years
- Product info support - e-mail consulting - 5 years
- Product info support - web knowledge base access - 5 years
- New releases update - 5 years
- P/N: JW809A, JW810A, JW811A, JW811AR, JW813A
- Coverage window
The service coverage window specifies the time during which the Partner may contact HP to receive hardware or software technical support and to order replacement parts.
- Access to technical resources
The Partner may access HP Priority Partner support resources via telephone, electronic communication, or fax for assistance in resolving hardware or software problems that are complex or difficult to reproduce.
- HP electronic remote support solution
As applicable, the HP electronic remote support solution provides robust troubleshooting and repair capabilities that can help the Partner effectively resolve reported incidents. It can include remote system access solutions and may offer a convenient central point of administration and an enterprise view of open incidents and history.
- Access to electronic support information and services
As part of this service, HP provides the Partner with access to certain service and support tools and documentation, including service notifications and certain HP proprietary service diagnostic tools.
- Installation advisory support
Remotely delivered advisory support is provided to the Partner who encounters difficulties while performing a product installation or who needs advice on proper installation or updating methods. This service feature does not include walking the Partner through an installation procedure from start to finish.
- Remote problem diagnosis and support
Once the Partner has placed a call and HP has acknowledged receipt of the call, HP will work during the coverage window to assist the Partner in isolating the hardware incident and to remotely troubleshoot, remedy, and resolve the incident.
No Reviews are available at this time