Marketing description is not available.
Intermec SG20B Healthcare 2D Imager - Barcode scanner - portable - 2D imager - decoded - Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Barcode scanner - portable
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, TLC39, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, Japanese Post, Codablock F, Dutch Post, Code 93i, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited, Swedish Post, Info Mail, Standard 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar Composites, GS1 DataBar Stacked, Codablock A
- UL, C-Tick, CISPR 22 Class B, EN55022, NOM, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, WEEE, ANATEL, IEC 60529 IP30, REACH, CQC
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- High performance scanning fit for healthcare applications
Scanners are a vital input device into these systems but are often slow, unreliable and not well-suited to the rigors of hospital environments. The SG20 is built to thrive in the hospital, with the industry's fastest omnidirectional 2D bar code reading technology and more than 50 times the motion tolerance of typical scanners. This ensures all common 1D and 2D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently, at any orientation, without time-consuming item repositioning or disturbance to resting patients.
- Perfectly matched to your needs
When used in a healthcare setting, data collection devices are often used at the point of care where infection control is crucial. The disinfectant-ready housing of the SG20, when combined with a protocol of frequent disinfecting, can minimize the spread of infectious diseases while providing years of reliable service under these conditions.
No Reviews are available at this time