Sophos XG Firewall takes an advanced approach across all areas of network security - from the way firewalls are managed, to the way they report information and how they work with other security systems around them, giving you a high level of simplicity, insight, and advanced threat protection.
Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 - Security appliance - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Firewall throughput: 16 Gbps
- VPN throughput: 1.45 Gbps
- Intrusion prevention throughput: 2.7 Gbps
- Antivirus throughput (proxy): 2.3 Gbps
- NGFW throughput: 2.9 Gbps
- Firewall throughput (IMIX): 5.5 Gbps
- Maximum number of users: unlimited
- Concurrent connections: 8200000
- New connections per second: 135000
- Modular design, firewall protection, VPN support, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), web threat protection, two bypass interface pairs
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
- 6 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x serial - RJ-45
- 3 x USB 3.0 - Type A
- 1 x micro-USB
- 1 x HDMI
- 2 x 1000Base-X - SFP (mini-GBIC)
- FCC Class A certified, UL, VCCI, CB, CCC, KCC, RCM, MSIP, BIS, ISED
Power Consumption Operational:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Advanced protection kept simple
This firewall solution provides a powerful unified policy model that allows you to manage, view, filter, and sort all your user, application and network policies on a single screen.
- Potent, powerful and fast
You get all the firewall features you need plus some special features - including the advanced Security Heartbeat, full web application firewall, and complete e-mail anti-spam, encryption and DLP.
- Built-in reports
With hundreds of built-in reports you'll know exactly what's happening with your users and your network. You get detailed reports, stored locally with no separate tools required. And the featured User Threat Quotient reports show you which of your users are putting your security at risk.
- More-in-one protection
The XG Firewall delivers outstanding performance, using powerful processor technology, capacitive drives, and accelerated in-memory content scanning. In addition, the Sophos FastPath packet optimization technology ensures you'll get maximum throughput.
- Simply manage multiple firewalls
Sophos Firewall Manager provides a single console for the complete central management and report consolidating of multiple firewalls.
- Policy templates get you protected fast
Pre-defined policy templates let you protect common applications fast. Simply select them from a list, provide some basic information and the template takes care of the rest. It sets all the inbound / outbound firewall rules and security settings for you automatically - displaying the final policy in a simple statement.
- Layer-8 identity control technology
User identity takes greater enforcement with the Layer-8 identity-based policy technology enabling user-level controls over applications, bandwidth and other network resources regardless of IP address, location, network or device.
- Automated user risk reports
The Sophos User Threat Quotient (UTQ) indicator is a special feature which provides actionable intelligence on user behavior. The firewall correlates each user's surfing habits and activity with advanced threat triggers and history to identify users with risk-prone behavior.
- Sophos Security Heartbeat technology
The Security Heartbeat technology links your endpoints and your firewall to combine their intelligence and identify systems compromised by previously unknown threats. The Heartbeat status is integrated into security policy settings to instantly trigger actions at both endpoint and network levels to isolate or limit access until systems are healthy again.
No Reviews are available at this time