Delivering 1280 x 800 resolution and 5000 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic PG800W is the ideal WXGA projector for professional installations, large venues, and business and education environments. With its 1.3x optical zoom, centered lens, vertical lens shift, and vertical keystoning, the PG800W provides extreme flexibility even in the most challenging installations. A 4-in-1 power button serves as a central point for LED notifications. Moreover, two HDMI ports and additional audio and video ports allow for extensive connectivity to handle multiple devices without the need to switch cables. Powered by SuperColor technology for beautiful image reproduction, and SonicExpert technology for incredibly clear sound, the PG800W delivers a professional audiovisual performance.
ViewSonic PG800W - DLP projector - 5000 ANSI lumens - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - zoom lens (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz))
- WXGA - WXGA (1280 x 800) (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized)
- 1.07 billion colors (30-bit)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 2000 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 2500 hour(s) - economic mode
- Crestron e-Control, Super Color, SonicExpert, PortAll
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x composite video / audio input - RCA x 3
- 1 x S-video input
- 2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- Crestron RoomView Express
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year
- Limited warranty - express exchange - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 5,000 lumen brightness
Packed with 5,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in large spaces with high ambient light including large boardrooms, conference halls, and auditoriums.
- Network monitoring & control
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because this projector is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
- SuperColor: amazing color accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
- Convenient auto power on/off
This projector can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
- SonicExpert technology
This projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20 Hz - 20 KHz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
- 4-in-1 power button with IR pass-through
A centrally located, easy-to-use power button not only turns the projector on and off, but also functions as an IR receiver and control for remote devices. In addition, intuitive LED lights on the power button indicate whether any dongles are powered on within the PortAll compartment.
- Extreme mounting flexibility
A wider optical zoom provides more mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. More flexible mounting options translate to less installation hassle.
No Reviews are available at this time