Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z23n G2 23-inch Display. This virtually seamless Full HD display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connections.
HP Z23n G2 - LED monitor - 23" (23" viewable) - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - AH-IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort - space silver, black pearl chin (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz
- 1000:1 / 10000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- HDCP, On-screen Digital Controls, Mercury free, Factory Calibration, arsenic-free glass, Micro Edge, 94% sRGB color gamut
- Space silver, black pearl chin
- 20.1 in x 8.1 in x 18 in - with stand
- HDMI (HDCP)
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- USB 3.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), detachable stand, VESA 100 x 100 mm
- 1 x USB cable - 6 ft
- 1 x DisplayPort cable - 6.6 ft
- VCCI, BSMI, TUV S, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, FCC, ISO 9241-307, WEEE, ICES, cTUVus, MEPS, E-Standby, KC, ERP, CEL, ISC, RCM, MSIP, SEPA, CoC, CU, CE/EMC
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 20.5 in - depth: 12.3 in - height: 1.7 in - weight: 7.3 lbs
- TCO Certified Displays 7, TCO Certified Edge Displays
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Streamline productivity with screens for every project
Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 23" diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
- Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
- Quality from the start
We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it's a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP's most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
- Big ideas for small spaces
Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
No Reviews are available at this time