Deliver high-speed and powerful performance to the office with the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M260 document scanner. Its user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and robust software offer end-to-end options for capturing business information improving workplace productivity
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M260 - Document scanner - Duplex - Legal - 600 dpi - up to 60 ppm (mono) / up to 60 ppm (color) - ADF (80 sheets) - up to 7500 scans per day - USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Document scanner - desktop
Max Supported Document Size:
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Lamp / Light Source Type:
Max Document Scan Speed B/W:
Max Document Scan Speed Color:
Scanner Speed Details:
- 60 ppm - black&white
- 60 ppm - color
- 120 ipm - duplex - black&white
- 120 ipm - duplex - color
- Color Dropout, Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Error Diffusion, automatic color detection, automatic page size detection, blank page skipping, built-in LCD screen, MultiStream Technology, Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Smooth Background, Advanced Text Enhancement II, Prevent Bleed Through, Remove Background, Image Rotation, Double Feed Release (DFR), Character Emphasis, Shadow Cropping, Deskew, Auto Resolution, Folio Mode, Long Document Mode
Supported Document Type:
- Plain paper, business card, passport
- RoHS, WEEE, Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & utilities, Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax VirtualReScan, Canon CaptureOnTouch 4
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits) SP1, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or later, Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advanced exchange program - 5 years
- Slender, modern design
With its contemporary, compact body, the imageFORMULA DR-M260 integrates seamlessly into a wide variety of customer-facing environments.
- Fast scanning speeds
The on-board processing chip takes the strain away from PCs, unlocking scanning speeds of up to 60 ppm in black and white, and 60 ppm in full color.
- Virtuoso versatility
The DR-M260 tackles media from 27 g/m2 up to 413 g/m2, and furthers its flexible credentials by accepting credit cards, passports, and long-form documents.
- Quality and reliability
Intelligent image-refining tools are partnered with reliability-boosting features such as ultrasonic double feed detection and a double feed release button.
- Simplified scanning
Support for multiple file formats is complemented by network and SharePoint integration. Kofax VRS, and CaptureOnTouch tools are also included.
No Reviews are available at this time