Do you want to increase bandwidth and improve performance while reducing costs? The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter supports 10GbE and 25GbE bandwidth capability which allows more network traffic and speed up network-intensive applications. Compared to a 10G implementation this adapter provides 150% more bandwidth with just a minimal price delta. This adapter has been designed to efficiently deliver high performance and low latency by offloading processing of Ethernet packets on the adapter. Freeing up CPU resources in the host allowing it to do more important tasks.
HPE 621SFP28 - Network adapter low profile - 25 Gigabit SFP28 x 2 - for ProLiant DL180 Gen10, DL325 Gen10, DL360 Gen10, DL380 Gen10, DL388 Gen10, ML350 Gen10
- Plug-in card - low profile
PCI Specification Revision:
Data Link Protocol:
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Bidirectional throughput: 100 Gbps
- Jumbo frame size: up to 9 KB
Remote Management Protocol:
- VLAN support, IPv6 support, Jumbo Frames support, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) v2, Receive Side Coalescing (RSC), iSCSI Extensions over RDMA (iSER)
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.3by
- 2 x 25Gb Ethernet - SFP28
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 SMB, DL20 Gen10, DL20 Gen10 Entry, DL20 Gen10 Performance, DL20 Gen10 solution, DL325 Gen10 Base, DL325 Gen10 Solution, DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Network Choice, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 SMB, DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB, DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Network Choice, DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10 SMB, DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice, DL380 Gen10 Solution, DL388 Gen10 Network Choice, DL560 Gen10, DL560 Gen10 Base, DL560 Gen10 Entry, DL560 Gen10 Performance, DL580 Gen10, DL580 Gen10 Base, DL580 Gen10 Entry, DL580 Gen10 Performance, ML350 Gen10, ML350 Gen10 Base, ML350 Gen10 Entry, ML350 Gen10 High Performance, ML350 Gen10 Performance, ML350 Gen10 SMB, ML350 Gen10 Solution, ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry, XL170r Gen10, XL190r Gen10, XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray, XL450 Gen10
- HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 Node
- Improving CPU utilization with lower latency
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621 Adapter reduces CPU Utilization and helps improve host VM density and server efficiency using remote direct memory access (RDMA) over Converged Ethernet (RoCE v2) for Live Migration, Microsoft SMB Direct environments. Delivers single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) with the ability to run a large number of virtual machines (VMs) per server, which reduces the need for hardware and the resultant costs of space and power required by hardware devices.
- Enhance performance and lower power consumption
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter allows customers to use overlay networking which increases VM migration flexibility with minimal impact to performance and lower power usage with Tunnel Offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Speeds up packet processing to service more I/O requests utilizing data plane development packet (DPDK).
- Prevent unauthorized access
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter stops unauthorized access to memory or storage with device-level firewall. This enforces that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents. Provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes in standard system logs. Renders user and configuration data on the NIC irretrievable so that NICs can be safely repurposed or disposed of.
No Reviews are available at this time