Cisco Meraki MS120-48LP switches provide Layer 2 access switching and powered support ideal for branch and campus deployments. Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch. Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small: True zero-touch device provisioning; Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass; Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting; Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues; Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configurations changes; Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the cloud; Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS120-48LP - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 4 x Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE (370 W) (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - managed
- Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 4 x Gigabit SFP
Power Over Ethernet (PoE):
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 77.38 Mpps
- VLANs supported: 4094
- MAC forwarding entries: 32000
Remote Management Protocol:
- Flow control, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), SMS alert, STP Root Guard, DHCP client, crossover detection, Single Sign-On (SSO) support, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Cisco Discovery Protocol, STP BPDU Guard, Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), DSCP to CoS Mutation
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE
- 4 x 1000Base-T SFP
- AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - lifetime - response time: next business day
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
No Reviews are available at this time