The FX-890II is a high-volume, low TCO 80-column dot matrix printer designed for fast, reliable printing. A contemporary design and smaller footprint make upgrading easy and add a range of innovative features for unprecedented flexibility.
Epson FX 890II - Printer - B/W - dot-matrix - , 10 in (width) - 240 x 144 dpi - 9 pin - up to 738 char/sec - parallel, USB
- Workgroup printer - dot-matrix - 9 pin - monochrome
- Up to 680 char/sec - ultra high speed draft - 12 cpi
- Up to 566 char/sec - ultra high speed draft - 10 cpi
- Up to 559 char/sec - high speed draft - 10 cpi
- Up to 419 char/sec - draft - 10 cpi
- Up to 104 char/sec - letter - 10 cpi
- Up to 738 char/sec
- EPSON ESC/P, Okidata Microline, IBM PPDS
- Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet
- Envelopes, labels, plain paper, continuous forms
Max Media Size:
- Roll (8.5 in), continuous paper 4 in - 10 in (width)
- Roll (8.5 in), continuous paper 4 in - 10 in (width), 3.9 in x 3.9 in
- US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in), US No 6 (3.6 in x 4.2 in)
Max Sheets in Multi-Part Form:
- 1 x printhead - up to 400 million characters
- 1 x ribbon (black) - up to 7.5 million characters
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Sound Emission (Operating):
- Higher print speeds
The FX-890II offers an improved USD (ultra speed draft) speed of 735 characters per second at 12 characters per inch, making a real difference to high-volume print runs such as stock reports and large batches of invoices or freight documents.
- Outstanding reliability
Epson's dot matrix technology is already mature and very reliable, and this printer improves the mean time between failure by 25% to 25,000 power-on hours, ideal for challenging conditions or where regular maintenance is not practical.
- Smaller footprint
The dot matrix printer has a refreshed design with a smaller footprint - depth has been reduced to just 320 mm - making it easy to place into a business environment.
Epson - Paper roll holder - for FX 21XX, 880, 890; LQ 20XX, 21XX, 300, 350, 590, 690; LX 1170, 1350, 300, 350; PLQ 20
No Reviews are available at this time