Give managers and task workers everything they need to take instant action anywhere. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55X rugged mobile computer for enterprise lets your workers access business applications, scan barcodes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in your facility - all with a single device. The sleek lightweight design is not only pocketable, it is at home in front of customers and patients. And government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your sensitive data safe and secure.
Zebra MC55X - Data collection terminal - rugged - Win Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic - 2 GB - 3.5" color (480 x 640) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, TLS, WPA2, TKIP, AES, TTLS, PEAP, MD5, CCXv4, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision - lithium ion
- Audible alarm, LED indicator, resistive touch screen, microphone with noise-cancellation, realtime clock, backup battery, SE4710 imager
- Stylus, hand strap, stylus tether
- EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-102, UL 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, MIL-STD 810G, IP64, FCC Part 15.407, EN 60601-1-2, FIPS 140-2 Level 1, EN 62311, EN 50121-4, EN 50360, cUL No.60950-1, EN 300 328, EN 50121-3-2, IEC 62471, EN 50566, EN 301489-17, FCC Part 15 Class B, EN 301 489-1, RSS-247, EN 55032 Class B, EN 301 893, IEC/EN 60950-1, FCC CFR47 Part 2.1093
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Drive productivity and efficiency inside the enterprise to another level
With the MC55X series, managers and task workers who spend their days inside your company walls have everything they need to take instant action, anywhere in your facility - indoors and outside.
- Extremely rugged design
The MC55X series is built to last, giving workers a device they can count on and businesses a maximum return on investment (ROI). This rugged device family is built for use inside your buildings as well as outdoor areas of your facilities. The MC55X delivers outstanding performance, even after exposure to heat, cold, dust, water - and consecutive tumbles in the rotating tumble drum.
- Robust application performance
The powerful processor provides excellent application performance coupled with flash memory to support any application and a user-accessible microSD card slot provides the memory space to enable robust performance for database and other processing intensive applications.
No Reviews are available at this time