The mobile printing capabilities in your retail store directly impacts customer service quality and associate productivity. With receipt printing, associates can ring up sales anywhere in the store to prevent abandoned sales, improve the customer experience and increase revenue. And with on-the-spot printing of labels, associates can complete markups, markdowns and shelf label audits faster, providing more time to help more customers - and more accurately, preventing costly pricing errors.
Zebra ZQ300 Series ZQ320 Mobile Receipt Printer - Receipt printer - thermal paper - - 203 dpi - up to 236.2 inch/min - USB 2.0, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE - tear bar - black
- Receipt printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 236.2 inch/min - max speed
- USB 2.0, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- ZPL, Comtec Printer Control Language (CPCL)
- CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed
- Code 93, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417, Data Matrix, TLC39
- Receipt paper, linerless labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (3.15 in)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 24 pin USB-C
- TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, IEC 60950, EN55022 Class B, CCC, FCC Part 15, IC, PSE Mark, IP54
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Pocket PC, Microsoft Windows Mobile for Pocket PC 2002, Microsoft Windows CE .NET, Microsoft Windows Mobile for Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition, Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP, Android 2.3, Apple iOS 5, Android 4.0, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), Apple iOS 6, Apple iOS 7, Apple iOS 10
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- More versatility, more value
With the ZQ320 you can print receipts, labels or both. And Zebra offers the charging options for maximum flexibility to meet the scalability your business needs - including large or small deployment, in-vehicle and at-home charging solutions.
- Superior industrial design
You get the optimal of both worlds with the ZQ320 - the lightweight design ensures user comfort all shift long.
- Easy Bluetooth remote management
Improve your printer uptime by updating, monitoring and troubleshooting your mobile printers, all in real-time from a remote central location with Zebra's Bluetooth remote management.
No Reviews are available at this time