QLogic QLE2672-CSC - Host bus adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 low profile - 16Gb Fibre Channel x 2 - refurbished - for MXA UCS C220 M3; UCS C220 M3, C240 M3, C420 M3, Managed C240 M3, S3260
- Plug-in card - low profile
PCI Specification Revision:
- FC-Tape, FCP-2, FCP-3, SCSI-FCP
Remote Management Protocol:
- Full duplex capability, StarPower technology, Quality of Service (QoS), UEFI support, BIOS support, Transparent (N_Port ID Virtualization - NPIV) mode support
- Cisco MXA UCS C220 M3 Rack Server for Cisco Show and Share Enterprise, C220 M3 Rack Server for Cisco Show and Share Workgroup
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Entry 1 Rack Server, C220 M3 Entry 2 Rack Server, C220 M3 Entry Smart Play, C220 M3 High-Density Rack Server Large Form Factor Hard Disk Drive, C220 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, C220 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor (Not a standalone SKU), C220 M3 Perform 1 Rack Server, C220 M3 Perform 2 Rack Server, C220 M3 Performance Smart Play, C220 M3 Scale Smart Play, C220 M3 Small Form Factor, C220 M3 Small Form Factor Business Edition, C220 M3 Value 1 Rack Server, C220 M3 Value 2 Rack Server, C220 M3 Value Smart Play, C240 M3 Entry 1 Rack Server, C240 M3 Entry 2 Rack Server, C240 M3 Entry SmartPlay, C240 M3 High-Density Rack Server (Large Form Factor Hard Disk Drive Model), C240 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, C240 M3 Perform 1 Rack Server, C240 M3 Perform 2 Rack Server, C240 M3 Performance Smart Play, C240 M3 Scale Smart Play, C240 M3 Value 1 Rack Server, C240 M3 Value 2 Rack Server, C240 M3 Value Smart Play, C420 M3 High-Performance Rack Server, Managed C240 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, S3260 Storage Server
- Virtualization optimized
The 2600 series adapters, powered by QLogic VMflex technology, support standards-based virtualization such as N-port ID virtualization (NPIV) and virtual storage area networks (virtual fabrics). In addition, single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) may be enabled to allow enhanced I/O performance in virtualized environments and improved VM scalability for increasing storage workloads.
- Superior applications performance
The QLogic 2600 series of 16 Gb fiber channel adapters consume the lowest CPU to drive storage traffic at line rate across all ports. With support for over 1 million I/O transactions per second, QLogic adapters deliver the best storage application performance in virtualized and non-virtualized environments.
- Power optimized
The 2600 series adapters use QLogic's StarPower technology to provide maximum power efficiency. The adapters offer dynamic power management, which ensures that the PCIe host bus link uses the minimal number of PCIe lanes, regardless of whether the server supports PCIe Gen 2 or Gen 3, to meet the required fiber channel bandwidth. Using fewer PCIe lanes means that these adapters use less power, while continuing to maintain the highest level of Fiber Channel performance.
- Investment protection
The adapters are backward compatible with existing 4 Gb and 8 Gb fiber channel infrastructure. The adapters are also compatible with the same fiber channel software driver stack that has been tested and validated across all major hardware platforms, all major Hypervisors and operating systems (OSs), and has been battle-hardened in millions of previous installations.
No Reviews are available at this time