The high-performance TS-431XeU features a 10GbE SFP+ port to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The short depth design is perfectly suitable for installing the TS-431XeU in a compact rack, or places with a lot of cabling. The TS-431XeU provides versatile all-in-one functionality and unique features including VJBOD - an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other NAS that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-431XeU is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
QNAP TS-431XeU - NAS server - 4 bays - rack-mountable - SATA 6Gb/s - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, 5 hot spare - RAM 8 GB - Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI support - 1U (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Installed Devices / Modules Qty:
- 1 x Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-314 1.7 GHz
- 8 GB (installed) / 16 GB (supported) - DDR3
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, JBOD, RAID 5 hot spare
Data Link Protocol:
- 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE, 10 GigE
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, iSCSI, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, Bonjour, SMB, DDNS
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH
Network Services Compatibility:
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Apple Bonjour Protocol, File Level Security (ACLs), DHCP, DDNS, Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), FTP, FTPS, Server Message Block (SMB), Apple File Protocol (AFP), HTTP, HTTPS, Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
- Hardware encryption, trunking, LDAP support, wake on LAN (WOL), Syslog support, manageable, E-mail alert, print server, IPv6 support, 256-bit encryption, proxy server, backup server, download client, file sharing, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, SSH support, iTunes server, Jumbo Frames support, DHCP server, FTP server, SMS alert, BitTorrent Client, bandwidth control, IPv4 support, surveillance station, teaming support, DLNA Media Server, Apple Time Machine compatible, NTP server, DHCP client, e-mail notification, cloud backup, VPN Server, SFTP client, SNMP support, Apple AirPlay, anti-virus protection, Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR), scheduler
- 4 (total) / 4 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5" / 3.5"
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SO-DIMM 204-pin
- 2 x Ethernet 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 4 x USB 3.0 - Type A
- 1 x Ethernet 10Gb - SFP+
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), audible alarm, hardware encryption, reset button
Software / System Requirements
Storage Operating System:
- UNIX, Linux, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Smaller footprint for bigger opportunities
Snall footprint makes the TS-431XeU an excellent choice for smaller racks, and the unused space can be reserved for cabling or ventilation. The TS-431XeU is space-saving for flexible deployment and is especially suitable for multiple locations and applications including offices, audiovisual rooms and security surveillance recording.
- SSD cache acceleration
The TS-431XeU supports SSD caching to greatly boost the IOPS performance of storage volumes to increase operational efficiency.
- High reliability design ensuring business continuity
The business-ready TS-431XeU is designed to provide 24/7 operations and services. The support for comprehensive RAID configurations and hot-swapping allow for replacing hard drives without service interruption. QNAP's advanced RAID recovery technology also helps if any healthy drives are accidentally removed from a degraded RAID volume.
- Easily expand storage capacity
The TS-431XeU's storage capacity can be expanded as needed to meet the demands of rapidly-growing data, making it ideal for storage-intensive applications such as video surveillance, data archiving, TV broadcast storage, and more.