AXIS Q8742-LE Network Camera is a positioning camera that brings a powerful - and cost effective - combination of visual and thermal video streams in a single PTZ camera to border surveillance and other applications with similar requirements. AXIS Q8742-LE features IR illumination and built-in optical IR filter on the visual stream, so even complete darkness or challenging mixed lighting conditions are no deterrence.
AXIS Q8742-LE Zoom Bispectral PTZ Network Camera - Thermal / network surveillance camera - PTZ - outdoor - dustproof / waterproof / vandal-proof - color (Day&Night) - 1080p - GbE, 1000Base-X - MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264, AVC - DC 24 V / AC 24 V
- Thermal / network surveillance camera
- Color - Day&Night - pan / tilt / zoom - outdoor - dustproof / waterproof / vandal-proof
Digital Video Format:
- MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264, AVC
Digital Video Capture Resolution:
- 320 x 180, 1920x1080, 1080p
Still Image Capture Resolution:
- Backlight compensation, sharpness control, white balance, color control, brightness control, contrast control, e-mail alerts, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), infrared cut filter, 256 preset positions, 3D Privacy Mask Function, password protection, Zipstream technology, image overlay, exposure control, 30 fps on thermal mode
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, Ethernet 1000Base-X
- DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SOCKS, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, UPnP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6, Bonjour, RTCP, SMB, IGMP, SSH, SSL, QOS, CIFS, SFTP, NTCIP
Supported Memory Cards:
- microSD Card, microSDHC Card, microSDXC Card
- Connector kit, 64 GB microSD card, torx bits T20 and T30, AXIS PT IR Illuminator Kit C
- VCCI Class A ITE, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-6-2, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, FCC Part 15 B Class A, ISO 4892-2, IEC 62262 IK10, EN 50121-4, IEC 62236-4, IEC/EN 60598-1, NEMA250 Type 4X, AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class A, EN 55032 Class A, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 60950-22, IEC/EN 62471, IEC/EN 60529 IP66, IEEE 802.1x
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Relative Humidity (operating):
- A winning combination
AXIS Q8742-LE gives you two excellent cameras in one: a thermal camera with outstanding contrast in 640x480 resolution for reliable detection and verification around-the-clock and in all weather and light conditions. And an exceptionally light-sensitive visual camera in HDTV 1080p with integrated 30x optical zoom for identification purposes. The visual camera also has Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic Capture for clarity and detail in scenes with both dark and light areas. And Focus recall for instant focus in areas you define. Moreover, AXIS Q8742-LE Zoom offers 3x thermal zoom for mission critical usage, such as detecting long distance vehicles.
- Swift, smooth 360° coverage
AXIS Q8742-LE lets operators choose between really slow or super-fast pan (from 0.05 to 120 degrees per second) and tilt movement (from 0.05 to 65 degrees per second). So, they get smooth and jerk-free panoramic viewing when they need it and can respond quickly to events. The camera can be column-mounted, on poles or walls for a 360° panoramic view and a ground-to-sky view from -90° to +45°. It can withstand high winds when it's standing still and winds of up to 40-meter per second (90 mph) when it's in motion. And an SFP slot means it supports long-distance fiber-optic connection.
- Single-unit savings
AXIS Q8742-LE is a highly cost-effective solution. You need just one camera and one IP address to benefit from long-distance thermal detection, visual identification and PTZ capabilities. Which means lower purchase, installation and operational costs. The positioning camera is equipped with powerful IR LED illuminators for sharp video in complete darkness up to 500 meters (1640 feet) without diverging lens. The illuminators are long-range and long lasting, making AXIS Q8742-LE the right choice for surveillance where there are few or no light sources. Thanks to built-in optical IR-cut and IR-pass filters, the visual stream provides superior image quality even in challenging mixed lighting conditions. In addition, Axis Zipstream technology reduces storage and bandwidth needs with up to 50% or more while ensuring that important details are captured in full image quality.
- Fast and easy
Its slim design lets you install it anywhere you want. It has an SFP slot, so it supports cost-effective, long-distance fiber-optic connection. And maintenance is made simple by a remote-control cleaning system that features long-life wipers. A 22 meter (72 feet) long, heavy-duty power cable is available as optional accessory.
No Reviews are available at this time