The R610 delivers blazing performance, with data rates up to 1900 Mbps and the density-handling ability to match. Patented BeamFlex+ technology rejects interference and improves signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology maximizes network efficiency, reducing bottlenecks and enhancing user experience. The R610 is a great fit for deployments in high-density environments in which dozens of clients need guaranteed high throughput. K-12 schools offering online digital learning with 30+ kids per classroom and university lecture halls serving concurrent HD video streams to hundreds of student devices are perfect use cases for the R610. The R610 can be used with any Ruckus control and management platform - appliance, virtual or cloud-managed. That means that as your business needs change, your architecture - and your APs - can change with you.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R610 - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - GSA Trade Compliant
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
Network / Transport Protocol:
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, CLI, TR-069
- Wireless clients: 500
- Simultaneous VoIP clients: 30
- Auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, NAT support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, MU-MIMO technology
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- UL 2043, RoHS, WEEE, EN 60601-1-2, EN 50121-4, IEC 61373, EN 50121-1
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
MU-MIMO helps Wave 2 and non-Wave 2 clients. The R610 Unleashed can communicate simultaneously to multiple Wave 2 clients increasing network performance. This frees up airtime for non-Wave 2 clients resulting in enhanced aggregate network throughput.
- Advanced WLAN applications
Each R610 Unleashed supports a wide range of value-added applications such as BYOD/guest onboarding, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. WLANs can be created and mapped to the same or different APs or VLANs. In a controller-less configuration, the R610 Unleashed works with a wide range of authentication servers including Microsoft's Active Directory, LDAP, and RADIUS.
- Flexible deployment options
Ruckus Unleashed is custom-designed to help small business owners grow their business, deliver an excellent customer experience and manage costs while supporting Wi-Fi and a variety of mobile devices with minimal IT staff. Unleashed access points have built-in controller capabilities, including user access controls, guest networking functions, advanced Wi-Fi security and traffic management. As businesses grow to multiple sites or a larger scale deployment, Ruckus offers an easy migration path to a controller-based Wi-Fi, using the same Wi-Fi access points.
- Complete local and remote management
R610 Unleashed can be securely managed from anywhere, at any time, using any browser on any device.
No Reviews are available at this time