Designed for gamers, IT admins and creative professionals, the Samsung 860 PRO is powered by V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based Samsung controller to handle the heavy workloads of high-end client PCs, workstations and NAS. Get fast, enduring performance with exceptional reliability and expanded compatibility.
Samsung 860 PRO MZ-76P256E - Solid state drive - encrypted - 256 GB - internal - 2.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - buffer: 512 MB - 256-bit AES - TCG Opal Encryption 2.0
- Solid state drive - internal
NAND Flash Memory Type:
- 3D multi-level cell (MLC)
- TRIM support, sleep mode, 3D V-NAND Technology, Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm, eDrive, Samsung MJX Controller, Low Power DDR4 SDRAM Cache, S.M.A.R.T., 256-bit AES, IEEE 1667
Internal Data Rate:
- 560 MBps (read) / 530 MBps (write)
Maximum 4KB Random Write:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Samsung V-NAND technology
Samsung's V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 64 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
- Fast read/write performance
The 860 PRO performs at high speeds with a robust algorithm-based Samsung MJX controller.
- SSD data security
The drive features an AES-256-bit hardware-based, full disk encryption engine that secures your data without sacrificing performance.
No Reviews are available at this time