Barco's MDSC-2324 is a near-patient surgical display with LED backlight, featuring Full HD resolution and a wide color gamut. Purpose-built for the operating room, the MDSC-2324 offers an easy-clean design, smart mechanics and detailed images.
Barco MDSC-2324 LED - LED monitor - color - 24" - stationary - 1920 x 1200 WUXGA @ 60 Hz - 400 cd/m² - 1500:1 - DVI-I, BNC (composite), 4xBNC, S-Video, 3G-SDI, DisplayPort - white, RAL 9003
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - color
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- 1.074 billion colors (10-bit)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wide Color Gamut, Color Imaging
- 23.4 in x 3.3 in x 16.3 in - without stand
- 3G-SDI (BNC)
- Component video (BNC)
- DVI-I (single link)
- RoHS, IP21, ITU-R BT.601-5, DisplayPort 1.1a, ITU-R BT.656
Power Consumption (Typical):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Color-calibrated, artifact-free images
Thanks to its high brightness, high contrast and high resolution, the MDSC-2324 presents surgeons with accurate, realistic images and excellent depth perception. It also offers fast, lag-free transmission of surgical images and high image quality.
- Multi-source, multi-display imaging over IP
With its broad input connectivity, the MDSC-2324 offers high flexibility for multi-modality imaging, enabling reproduction of images from multiple sources and to multiple displays in the integrated operating room.
- Designed for use in the operating room
Barco's MDSC-2324 allows easy cleaning and disinfection thanks to its smooth surface, splash-proof housing, and front screen protection. The fanless design avoids the spread of contaminants.