With the VC80 series, you can give operators in material handling vehicles mobile access to the desktop applications they need to complete tasks faster and more accurately. You get full Windows or Android support in a super-rugged design built for your toughest indoor and outdoor environments - from warehouses and distribution centers to airports, seaports, railway yards and more. And, you'll get the fastest wireless connections available to keep workers connected to your data and business applications. With its compact design and flexible mounting options, it is easy to install on forklifts, clamp trucks, yard mules, cranes and more. The VC80 series - real desktop power for your material handling vehicles.
Zebra VC80X - Data collection terminal - Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) - 32 GB eMMC - 10.4" (1024 x 768) - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 6 front panel programmable buttons
- Google Mobile Services, DataWedge, Workforce Connect PTT Express, Ivanti Velocity
Expansion and Connectivity
- 2 x serial RS-232
- 2 x USB
- 1 x headset
- Accelerometer, thermometer
- LED indicator, for vehicle, resistive touch screen, RAM mount
- Bluetooth Class 2, IP66, MIL-STD 810G 514.6, MIL-STD 810G 516.6, MIL-STD 810G 505.5 Procedure I
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Freezer-ready for the coldest supply chain
You get true frost- and condensation-free operation with touch-screen, board and battery heaters, plus smart temperature sensors that automatically control heater and heating speed.
- Maximum rugged design
The VC80 Series computers are ready for your toughest environments with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing.
- Easy to see indoors and outside
Choose either 1,000 NITs for a bright screen that is easy to see outdoors or 400 NITs for indoor operation.
No Reviews are available at this time