It's never been easier to get your backups and replicas off-site and into the cloud. Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise, makes it easy for IT administrators to provide enterprise cloud backup and replication services to internal customers, such as different subsidiaries or departments, while maintaining complete control and visibility. It creates the ability to send Veeam backups and replicas from multiple offices to a private cloud (HQ data center) or send backup archives directly to the public cloud (Microsoft Azure), while providing the flexibility and control to choose the enterprise backup and recovery strategy, that optimally meets your needs.
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise Replication - Annual Billing License (2nd year) + Production Support - 1 virtual machine - hosted - public sector - 4 years subscription
- Online & appliance based services - online data backup
- Annual Billing License - 2nd year
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 1 hour - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 1
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 3 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 2
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 6 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 3
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 8 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 4
- E-mail consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- New releases update - 1 year
- No dependency on third-party software
A “naked” hypervisor is all that’s required. You don’t need to acquire, learn or maintain additional technology – for orchestration, network extension, WAN acceleration, etc. – because everything is available right out of the box. Multi-tenancy is even built in, so you can securely host multiple customers on the same hardware, with complete isolation between tenants.
- Expedited onboarding
A single port is all that’s needed. Veeam Cloud Connect encapsulates and encrypts all network traffic – for management, replication and even inter-VM communication – to securely transmit data over a single port using SSL/TLS. There’s no need to set up and maintain VPN connections or open multiple ports.
- Automated network reconfiguration
Eliminates the high cost and headaches of reconfiguring networks for DR testing or full or partial failover. Veeam network extension appliances preserve communication with and between running VMs regardless of their location.
- Bandwidth friendly features
Built-in WAN acceleration, Bitlooker, seeding and more allow you to provide DRaaS to customers with slow or unreliable WAN connections or a large number of VMs.
- Broad coverage
Because Veeam replicates at the hypervisor layer, you can offer DRaaS to any customer in your target market regardless of the storage, applications and operating systems they use – now and in the future. Support for both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V further maximizes your addressable market.