It's never been easier to get your backups and replicas off-site and into the cloud. Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise, makes it easy for IT administrators to provide enterprise cloud backup and replication services to internal customers, such as different subsidiaries or departments, while maintaining complete control and visibility. It creates the ability to send Veeam backups and replicas from multiple offices to a private cloud (HQ data center) or send backup archives directly to the public cloud (Microsoft Azure), while providing the flexibility and control to choose the enterprise backup and recovery strategy, that optimally meets your needs.
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise Replication - Annual Billing License (3rd year) + Production Support - 1 virtual machine - hosted - Internal Use Partner, 4 years subscription
- Online & appliance based services - online data backup
- Annual Billing License - 3rd year
- Internal Use Partner, 4 years subscription
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 1 hour - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 1
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 3 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 2
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 6 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 3
- Phone consulting - 1 year - response time: 8 hours - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday - severity level 4
- E-mail consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- New releases update - 1 year
- Maintaining data sovereignty
Enterprises are looking for cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions, that combine high-speed, on-premises backup and recovery, and low-cost storage. The challenge is that many enterprise customers are subject to regulatory compliance issues or corporate governance requirements, that restrict them from handing over control and oversights to a third-party service provider. These customers are required to maintain their data sovereignty. Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise delivers a cost-effective, highly flexible cloud approach for enterprise customers to maintain full control and data sovereignty over their entire enterprise backup infrastructure - whether they decide to store their remote office backups at the HQ data center or up in the public cloud - all without needing to rely on VPN. And with end-to-end encryption at source, in-flight and at rest, customers always know their data is secure and within their control.
- Backup to a primary data center or private cloud
Enterprise businesses with many different physical locations need a way to centrally manage and store the data, that resides in each office. In additional to keeping a local copy, with Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise, enterprise businesses can take backups from multiple physical locations or ROBO deployments and send all backups to a primary data center or private cloud.