This 4K multipurpose camera shows its potential in a wide range of situations, from live sports and other event broadcasting to studio recording and aerial shooting. Two sensitivity modes (high sensitivity and normal) can be selected according to the shooting environment. The usability has also greatly improved with the newly developed haze reduction technology and transmission with a single cable operation is possible when the 12G Output Board is replaced with 3G TICO UHD Output Board. This camera comes standard with the HDR (High Dynamic Range) function that is equipped on Panasonic Studio Cameras. The original HDR adjustment function makes possible video expression with a higher level of realism. Additionally, AK-UB300GJ is also equipped with the focus assist function as well as an HD cropping function from 4K video.
Panasonic AK-UB300GJ - Multi purpose camera - 4K / 60 fps - 11.0 MP - body only
- Multi purpose camera - 4K
Camcorder Sensor Resolution:
Widescreen Video Capture:
Frame Rate (Max Resolution):
Signal to Noise Ratio (typical):
- IP streaming, remote control via LAN
- +12 dB, +18 dB, +3 dB, +6 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, + 9 dB, +15 dB, +30 dB, +24 dB, +36 dB, +21 dB, -6 dB, +27 dB, +33 dB
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS), Flash Band Compensation (FBC), auto gain control, haze reduction technology, HDR adjustment function, UHD cropping function
- 4 x 3G HD-SDI output (BNC)
- 2 x HD-SDI output (BNC)
- LAN (RJ-45)
- Genlock input (BNC)
- DC power input (4 pin XLR)
- I/F (15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15))
- Zoom/Focus control
- Iris control
- Tally output
- Camera body only: 3.5 lbs
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- UHD/HD simultaneous output
Supports simultaneous UHD/HD output, which enables to select the video output according to the application.
- Cropping function
In addition to capturing the entire scene, up to three specified areas in the scene can be cropped and displayed. The area specified can be instantly switched using the controller.
- Wide range of color correction functions
Color saturation and hue can be finely adjusted individually by 12-axis color correction and linear matrix. Moreover, an independent skin color adjustment function enables fine color expression.
- HDR video adjustment functions
Using the HDR video knee and black gamma functions, it is now possible to adjust contrast from dark areas to highlights. In addition to UHD HDR/SDR output selection, HD HDR/SDR simultaneous output is possible. Simultaneous operation is also supported.
- Auto tracking white balance function
This function automatically adjusts the white balance as the color temperature gradually changes when shooting outdoors. Images can be automatically adjusted according to the subject or time of day.
No Reviews are available at this time