The Sophos SG Series appliances are designed to provide the optimal balance between performance and protection - for diverse IT environments. Whether you need a solution for a small remote office, want to protect your school campus, or are a global organization requiring high-availability and enterprise-grade features, SG Series appliances are an ideal fit.
Sophos SG 115w - Rev 3 - security appliance - with 1 year TotalProtect 24x7 - GigE - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - desktop (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- United Kingdom, United States, Europe
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Firewall throughput: 2.7 Gbps
- VPN throughput: 425 Mbps
- IPS throughput: 500 Mbps
- Antivirus throughput (proxy): 500 Mbps
- Concurrent connections: 1000000
- New connections per second: 21000
- Maximum user licenses: unlimited
- Power, status, link/activity, SSD activity, Wi-Fi
- Reset button, 2T2R MIMO technology
- 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x serial - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x micro-USB
- 1 x HDMI - Type A
- 1 x 1000Base-X - SFP (mini-GBIC)
- UL, VCCI, CB, CCC, MIC, FCC, KC, RCM, ISED
Power Consumption Operational:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Appliances to suit every environment
Broad product line-up makes it easy for you to choose the right appliance. A higher model number indicates higher throughput and an increased number of ports or connectivity options. And as every software subscription is available on every appliance, you can flexibly size the solution to fit your budget and your individual security needs. Next-generation firewall features or all-in-one security on a single box, it's your choice.
- Proven performance on all models
The appliances are built upon the most advanced Intel technology. Optimized use of multi-core processors allows consolidation of your security solutions without a performance trade-off. With faster than ever firewall, IPS and VPN throughput, SG Series appliances effortlessly handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Plus, you can easily scale up by dynamically clustering up to 10 units without external load balancers.
- Technology built to process data in real-time
Your network is constantly changing so your protection needs to be adaptive. All appliances have integrated high-speed hard drives (in many cases SSDs) for local storage of spam quarantine data and faster access to comprehensive reports and real-time logs. Accelerated in-memory content scanning in secure proxy mode makes your defenses more effective and efficient.
- Engineered for business - today and tomorrow
Using the latest Intel technology, the products provide the utmost in flexibility. Add to your protection as you need it - without changing or upgrading your hardware. That means you benefit from future software and performance enhancements which guarantees the best possible value for money.
- Flexible configuration options on many models
Configure your hardware to suit your infrastructure and change it as and when you need to.
- Full wireless coverage - for every office
SG 100 Series desktop models with integrated wireless are a very tidy solution for even the most compact office space. As the access point is built in, you do not require any extra hardware. Should you need additional coverage or have a larger space, you can add Sophos access points. Every one of appliances has a built-in wireless controller for you to connect Sophos access points and manage them simply from your central management console.
No Reviews are available at this time