Engineered on the very latest Intel technology, the Sophos SG series are built to provide optimal performance, versatility and efficiency to meet the growing security needs of organizations of diverse sizes. Whether you need a solution for a small remote office, want to protect your school campus, or are a global organization requiring high-availability and enterprise-grade features, the SG series suit your needs.
Sophos SG 135 - Rev 3 - security appliance - with 2 years TotalProtect Plus 24x7 - GigE - desktop (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- 2 years TotalProtect Plus 24x7
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Firewall throughput: 6 Gbps
- VPN throughput: 1 Gbps
- IPS throughput: 1.5 Gbps
- Antivirus throughput (proxy): 1.4 Gbps
- Concurrent connections: 2002930
- New connections per second: 36000
- Maximum user licenses: unlimited
- Power, status, link/activity, SSD activity
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
- 8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x serial - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x micro-USB
- 1 x HDMI - Type A
- 1 x 1000Base-X - SFP (mini-GBIC)
- UL, VCCI, CB, CCC, MIC, FCC, KC, RCM, ISED
Power Consumption Operational:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Better performance
With more bandwidth-intensive applications being used and the need for multi-faceted security to prevent today's sophisticated attacks, a key consideration in designing these appliances was to have a significant performance boost.
- Better technology
One major influence in getting to the performance goals is the use of the latest Intel technology. Why use Intel vs. proprietary hardware chips like ASICs? Very simple: flexibility and scalability.
- Flexible connectivity
Network infrastructure is rarely static. You may have more bandwidth available that you want to make use of, or introduce high-speed fiber-optic networks.
- Same protection for every business
You often see competitor solutions being positioned for small businesses just by removing features. With Sophos, the same security features are available on every appliance - from the smallest desktop box to the largest datacenter model.
No Reviews are available at this time