The Ruckus T310 series is perfect for high-density outdoor public venues such as airports, convention centers, plazas, malls, smart cities, and other dense urban environments. By providing a superior Wi-Fi experience to every user in high-density outdoor locations, venue operators can improve guest satisfaction and loyalty, deliver another kinds of wireless application services, and increase revenues.
Ruckus T310s - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
Network / Transport Protocol:
- Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps
- Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbps
- Wireless clients: 512
- Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 31
- Power, wireless, 2.4/5 GHz
- DHCP support, NAT support, load balancing, VLAN support, manageable, IPv6 support, wall mountable, WISP mode, Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS), WPA2 encryption, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, IPv4 support, pole mountable, weatherproof, Low Density Parity Check (LDPC), ceiling mountable, Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS), Captive Portal, BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, power-saving mode, WPA encryption, beamforming technology, Dynamic Channel Control, AES encryption, Pre-Shared Key (PSK), Hotspot Access Point Capability, 2x2 MU-MIMO technology, STBC support, Smart Roaming, spectrum analyzer, 2x2:2 MU-MIMO technology, ChannelFly, SmartMesh, 2x2 SU-MIMO technology, 2 MU-MIMO technology, 2 SU-MIMO technology, Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC)
- AES, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK
- RADIUS, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), Active Directory
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11r, IEEE 802.11v, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-5, UL 2043, RoHS, EN 60950-1, WEEE, IP67, EN 62311, EN 50121-4, IEC 61373, EN 50121-1, ISTA 2A, EN60601-1-2
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Ruckus' outdoor APs make Wi-Fi deployments extremely simple to deploy with one-touch technologies like SmartMesh.
- Stunning Wi-Fi performance
Extends coverage with BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing up to 64 directional antenna patterns.
- Great outdoor Wi-Fi
Experience high-performance outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP67 weather proofing.
- Serve more devices
Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5 GHz radios while also enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Get optimal throughput
ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the high throughput the band can support.
No Reviews are available at this time