The MC3300 makes it easy to migrate to the next generation in mobility business platforms - Android. The same operating system that took the consumer world by storm is now ready for business, providing a well proven mobility platform and guaranteed security support you can count on. This next generation of the highly successful MC3000 series offers everything you need to run your business today and tomorrow. You can run current terminal emulation (TE) applications right out of the box - or reformat to create intuitive screens that utilize touch to simplify the user experience.
Zebra MC3300 Premium Plus - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) - 32 GB - 4" color - rear camera - barcode reader - (laser) - USB host - microSD slot - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, Wi-Fi Direct
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
Security Protocols & Features:
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPS, WPA2-Enterprise
- 2 side programmable buttons, functional numeric keyboard
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x headphones sub-mini jack (2.5mm)
- High capacity battery - lithium ion
- Gyro sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), LED indicator, capacitive touch screen, Rotating Head (Turret), SE965 1D Standard Range Scan Engine, fast charging
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- The perfect combination - touchscreen and keypad
Whether your application requires touch or physical keypad input, Zebra has got you covered. Your application can utilize the entire display, while the physical keypad allows you to give your workers the exact same experience they have today. In addition, the touchscreen paves the way to migrate to intuitive touch-based interfaces.
- Support your TE apps right out of the box
Run your existing TE apps, right out of the box - no backend modification or user training required. Want to use a different TE? No problem. With support for the popular TEs, the choice is yours. Want to modernize your TE app? Mobility DNA's AllTouch TE is also pre-loaded on every model, ready to help you turn traditional 'green screens' into elegant touch-centric intuitive screens that allow your workers to get more done in less time.
- A common platform for the warehouse and beyond
If you are using Zebra Android handheld and wearable devices in the warehouse, workers and IT will benefit from a common operating system and solution platform. You'll get the same user experience and management tools across different form factors throughout the warehouse and supply chain.
- A broad scanning range for maximum scanning flexibility
Short-, mid- or long-range scanning - the MC3300 does it all. And with an improved field of view, even very wide barcodes can be captured at close range. And no matter what conditions barcodes are in, the MC3300 captures it all - scratched, dirty, poorly printed or under shrinkwrap.
Symbol - Handheld holster belt - for Zebra MC3000, MC3090, MC3200, MC3300, MC3330, MC3390, MC9002, MC9060, MC9062, MC9094, MC92
No Reviews are available at this time