The hardened exterior, doubly-powerful interior and "all ports, all the time" connectivity of the XSlate D10 rugged tablet gives the a sweet, but tough computing experience outside the office and, well, everywhere under the sun. With an IP65 rating and 10.1" sunlight-viewable display, this supremely rugged tablet is ready for your job's extreme elements.
Xplore XSlate D10 - Tablet - rugged - Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) - 64 GB - 10.1" IPS (1366 x 768) - USB host - microSD slot
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 10.1" IPS TFT - LED backlight
- 10-point multi-touch, glove touch mode, 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angle, chemically strengthened glass
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 5 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
Expansion and Connectivity
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x headset mini jack (3.5mm)
- 1 x Micro-HDMI
- 1 x LAN
Installed Qty (Max Supported):
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- CISPR 24, EN55022, IEC 60950, EN55024, IEC 60529 IP65, CISPR 22, ICES-003 Class B, RoHS, MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD 810C, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, MIL-STD-461F, CEC, ERP, ATEX Zone 2, MIL-STD-464C, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-11: 14
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Strong connections
Multiple standard I/O ports available all the time, including USB 3.0, RJ45.
- Big and bright view
10.1" outdoor-viewable multi-touch display.
- Easy collaboration
Multiple user-login, voice dictation and search, hi-res camera image capture and video conferencing.
- Performance to drive data capture
Features large memory and powerful processor.
No Reviews are available at this time