Whether you need to print single-sided employee identity badges or membership and event guest cards, card printing is a crucial aspect of your business. Deployment flexibility and the time it takes to print and manage your card printing solutions all have an impact on your business - from your brand image to staff productivity to overall operational efficiency. Now there's a kind of card printer designed to address it all - the ZC100. You get groundbreaking simple operation and a slim fit-everywhere design, along with a toolbox of additional capabilities that make the ZC100 even easier to integrate, use, and manage.
Zebra ZC100 - Plastic card printer - color - dye sublimation/thermal transfer - - 300 dpi - up to 700 cards/hour (mono) / up to 150 cards/hour (color) - capacity: 100 cards - USB 2.0, LAN (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Plastic card printer - dye sublimation/thermal transfer - color
- Up to 700 cards/hour - monochrome - CR-80 Card (3.37 in x 2.13 in)
- Up to 150 cards/hour - color - CR-80 Card (3.37 in x 2.13 in)
- Composite card, PVC card, self-adhesive PVC card
Max Media Size:
- CR-80 Card (3.37 in x 2.13 in)
Card / Label Sizes:
- CR-80 Card (3.37 in x 2.13 in), CR-79 Card (3.3 in x 2.1 in)
- 1 x automatic - 100 cards - CR-80 Card (3.37 in x 2.13 in)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), lockable cover, Edge-to-Edge
- Plug and Play, FCC Class A certified, AES
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & Utilities, Zebra ZMotif CardStudio Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32-bits), Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bits)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 2 years
- Limited warranty - printhead - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Game-changing simplicity
With plug-and-play deployment, instant card feeder adjustment, intuitive icons, and driver interface, the ZC100 is easy to integrate, use, and manage. Ribbon changing is virtually fool-proof, and the revolutionary hopper design makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever.
- Fit-everywhere design
Even though the ZC100 is built for business, it has the consumer good looks required to fit in customer-facing areas - from the corporate office to the university to the retail store.
- Advanced security
The advanced security features of the ZC100 enable printer-to-host authentication to help prevent unauthorized printing, and government-grade encryption protects the most sensitive data during printing.
No Reviews are available at this time