With the VC80x, you can easily migrate your material handling vehicles to the advanced platform for warehouse mobility. The VC80x delivers a well-proven mobility platform with guaranteed security support you can count on. Designed for the most extreme environments, the VC80x can go everywhere your vehicle operators need to go - inside the warehouse, out in the yard, on the loading dock and even in the freezer.
Zebra VC80x - Rugged - vehicle mount computer - APQ8056 1.8 GHz - Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC - 10.4" touchscreen 1024 x 768 - Wi-Fi
- Vehicle mount computer - rugged
LCD Backlight Technology:
- 6 front panel programmable buttons
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 2 x serial
- Audio line-in/out
- Antenna, accelerometer, temperature
- LED indicator, resistive touch screen
- FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RoHS, UL 94 V-0, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, FCC Part 15.407, REACH, IP66, MIL-STD 810G 514.6, cUL No.60950-1, MIL-STD 810G 516.6, EN 300 328, IEC 60950-22, EN 60950-22, UL 60950-22, EN 301 893, IEC 60721-3-5 Class 5M3, MIL-STD 810G 505.5
- 10.9 in x 9.4 in x 3.5 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Freezer-ready for the coldest supply chain
You get true frost- and condensation-free operation with touch-screen, board and battery heaters, plus smart temperature sensors that automatically control heater and heating speed.
- Maximum rugged design
The VC80 Series computers are ready for your toughest environments with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing.
- Easy to see indoors and outside
Choose either 1,000 NITs for a bright screen that is easy to see outdoors or 400 NITs for indoor operation.
No Reviews are available at this time