Do you need more performance from your HP ProLiant Sever series platforms? HP Enterprise Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. You can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HP SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HP ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms. Because they are available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media (HDDs). Plus they fit seamlessly into the existing HP server infrastructure.
HPE Write Intensive - Solid state drive - 750 GB - internal - PCIe card (HHHL) - PCI Express x4 (NVMe)
- Solid state drive - internal
- NVM Express (NVMe), Digitally Signed Firmware
Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD):
Maximum 4KB Random Write:
- 1 x PCI Express x4 (NVMe)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts - 3 years
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10, DL325 Gen10 Base, DL325 Gen10 Entry, DL325 Gen10 Performance, DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution, DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 SMB, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB, DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Network Choice, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10 SMB, DL380 Gen10 Solution, DL385 Gen10, DL385 Gen10 Base, DL385 Gen10 Entry, DL385 Gen10 High-Performance, DL385 Gen10 Performance, DL385 Gen10 Solution
- Provides simplicity and lower total cost of ownership
HP Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs. With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
- Increases the efficiency of your server
HP Solid State Drives allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs. Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning. Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
- Accelerate workload performance with high performing HP solid state drives
HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center. Experience the latest technology in the market and the Industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs. Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
- Delivers the high reliability you can count on in your data center
HP Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need. You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels. HP firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
No Reviews are available at this time