Xplore XSlate L10 - Rugged - tablet - Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - HD Graphics 505 - NFC, 802.11ac, Bluetooth
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, night vision mode
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- NFC, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- USB 3.0
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Pen and Touch Enabled BIOS Setup, Know Your Tablet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen, UEFI BIOS
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- FCC Part 15 B, MIL-STD 810G, IECEx, IP65, CID2, WEEE 2012/19/EU, NOM-019, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, EN 62623:2013, ATEX Class 1 Zone 2
- 11.1 in x 7.7 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Blazing fast and super powerful
Your XSlate L10 will deliver more than enough computing power.
- Very well connected
MIMO WLAN and GPS pass-through antennas improve throughput in vehicles.
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
This aesthetically appealing slate tablet features rubber corner bumpers and a lightweight magnesium frame that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, and won't twist.
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
This lightweight tablet is easy to carry in hand for long periods of time for those who walk and work.
No Reviews are available at this time