Deploy a display designed specifically for clinicians with the HP Healthcare Edition HC270cr. It's built for easy, repeatable sanitization, DICOM Part 14 compliant for viewing medical images, and enhanced with single sign-on authentication support and collaboration tools for telemedicine.
HP HC270cr Clinical Review Monitor - LED monitor - 3.7MP - color - 27" - 2560 x 1440 QHD @ 60 Hz - AHVA - 350 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 12 ms - HDMI, 2xDisplayPort, VGA, USB-C - speakers - Smart Buy (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 3.7MP - color
- RFID reader, USB 3.0 hub, 720p webcam, dual array microphone
- 1000:1 / 3000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- 25.6 in x 9.7 in x 21.8 in - with stand
- 2 x DisplayPort
- USB 3.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- VGA cable
- USB-C cable
- USB-B to USB-A cable
- IEC 60601-1-2, DICOM Part 14, low halogen
Manufacturer Selling Program:
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 25.6 in - depth: 9.7 in - height: 21.8 in - weight: 19.4 lbs
- Without stand - width: 25.6 in - depth: 1.7 in - height: 16.4 in
- Promote patient safety
Be ready for the next patient or user with our first clinical review display that is sanitizable with germicidal wipes every shift, every day. IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliance means you can use it in patient rooms and nurse's stations.
- Simplify daily security with a smart design
Login fast with a simple badge tap and spend more time on patient care with our first clinical review display to integrate a dual-band RFID reader to support single sign-on authentication.
- Hear every voice, read every facial expression
Create an optimal, collaborative telemedicine experience with a clinical review display that is certified for Skype for Business , and has an integrated RGB webcam, speakers and quick-start capacitive UCC buttons.
- Superb viewing for clinical images
View accurate, consistent medical images on a DICOM Part 14-compliant screen that is our first 27" diagonal 3.7 MP clinical review display with luminance uniformity, automatic backlight monitoring, auto image rotation, and user calibration.
HP Business PC Security Lock v3 Kit - System security kit - for HP 280 G3, 280 G4, 285 G3, 290 G1, 290 G2, 290 G3; Desktop Pro A 300 G3, Pro A G2; EliteDesk 705 G4 (micro tower, SFF), 705 G5 (SFF), 800 G4 (SFF, tower), 800 G5 (SFF, tower); ProDesk 400 G5 (micro tower, SFF), 400 G6 (micro tower, SFF), 600 G4 (micro tower, SFF), 600 G5 (micro tower, SFF)
No Reviews are available at this time