While the Xplore XPAD L10 Rugged Tablet computer may be best recognized for its ergonomic hard handle, it is also known for its field-proven, industrial-grade durability - especially among those in field service and industrial sectors who spend their days walking and working. Xplore has applied more than 20 years of rugged engineering expertise to perfect the balanced design - and improve the user handling - of this ergonomic rugged tablet form factor.
Xplore XPAD L10 - Rugged - tablet - Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - HD Graphics 505 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, night vision mode
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- USB 3.0
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Pen and Touch Enabled BIOS Setup, Know Your Tablet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen, UEFI BIOS, vibration
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, MIL-STD 810G, IP65, EN 62311, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, CID2, WEEE 2012/19/EU, NOM-019, IEC 60529, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, Directive 2014/35/EU, RSS-102 Issue 5, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, EN 62623:2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, EN 62368-1 Second Edition, UL 62368-1 Second Edition, EN 301 489-17, ACPI 6.2, EN 301 489-24
- 11.1 in x 10.1 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Incredible, lightweight strength
It is waterproof and dustproof, C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations, and MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops. This ergonomic tablet will also operate in both the freezing cold (-20 C / -4F) and extreme heat (60 C / 140 F) without issue, and it can handle constant vibration, humidity, and exposure to oils, grease, and other common on-the-job hazards.
- More than enough speed and power, no matter which options you pick
Choose between high-speed 8th generation Intel Core -Series processors or an Intel Pentium processor. Either way, you will be able to download data 600% faster and upload data 300% faster than previous generations when you opt for the advanced 4G LTE card. A barcode reader can be ergonomically built into the hard handle to expedite data entry, and you can add on an extended-life, hot-swappable battery for over 24 hours of uninterrupted productivity.
- Brighter, all-weather displays
Choose the standard 500 nit display for clear indoor viewing or upgrade to the 1000 nit View Anywhere display with active digitizer pen option for an ultra-bright outdoor viewing experience. Every 10.1" display comes standard with Gorilla Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology.
- Truly reliable connectivity
MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve vehicle throughput. A combination of 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and 4G LTE wireless technologies keep signals strong in both dense and remote locations worldwide.
- Unique functional flexibility
Accessories such as batteries, and chargers can be shared with colleagues using either Xplore XBOOK L10, XPAD L10, or XSLATE L10 rugged tablet configurations. The XPAD can also share vehicle mounts, office docks, and industrial docks with other Xplore L10 form factors for safe, secure use in lift trucks, heavy equipment, patrol cars, or anything with wheels.
No Reviews are available at this time